Wärtsilä Corporation Interim Report Q3 2015

Order book

The total order book at the end of the review period amounted to EUR 5,112 million (4,674), an increase of 9%. The Energy Solutions order book decreased by 3%, totalling EUR 1,388 million (1,426). The Marine Solutions order book amounted to EUR 2,699 million (2,369), an increase of 14%. The Services order book totalled EUR 1,026 million (879), which is 17% higher than at the same date last year.

Order book by business
MEUR 30.9.2015 30.9.2014 Change 31.12.2014
Energy Solutions 1 388 1 426 -3% 1 475
Marine Solutions1 2 699 2 369 14% 2 213
Services 1 026 879 17% 842
Order book, total 5 112 4 674 9% 4 530
1 MSI's order book at the end of September 2015 amounted to EUR 503 million.

Note

Make a note?

Close

For the best experience of our Annual Report, please update your browser to a newer version.