Close

Annual Report 2013

q4 2013

q3 2013

q2 2013

q1 2013

Annual Report 2014

q4 2014

q3 2014

q2 2014

q1 2014

Annual Report 2015

q4 2015

q3 2015

q2 2015

q1 2015

q1 2016

q2 2016

q3 2016

Order book

The total order book at the end of the review period amounted to EUR 5,083 million (5,325), a decrease of 5%. The Energy Solutions order book increased by 6%, totalling EUR 1,547 million (1,459). The Marine Solutions order book decreased by 11% to EUR 2,488 million (2,785). The Services order book totalled EUR 1,048 million (1,081), a decrease of 3%.

Order book by business
MEUR 30.6.2016 30.6.2015 Change 31.12.2015
Energy Solutions 1 547 1 459 6% 1 366
Marine Solutions1 2 488 2 785 -11% 2 558
Services 1 048 1 081 -3% 958
Order book, total 5 083 5 325 -5% 4 882
1 Marine Systems International's order book at the end of June 2016 amounted to EUR 554 million (519).

Note

Make a note?

Close

For the best experience of our Annual Report, please update your browser to a newer version.