Close

Annual Report 2013

q4 2013

q3 2013

q2 2013

q1 2013

Annual Report 2014

q4 2014

q3 2014

q2 2014

q1 2014

Annual Report 2015

q4 2015

q3 2015

q2 2015

q1 2015

q1 2016

q2 2016

q3 2016

Shares and shareholders

During January-June 2016, the volume of trades on Nasdaq Helsinki was 52,830,018 shares, equivalent to a turnover of EUR 2,017 million. Wärtsilä's shares are also traded on alternative exchanges, such as Chi-X, Turquoise and BATS. The total trading volume on these alternative exchanges was 47,986,733 shares.

Shares on Nasdaq Helsinki
Number of Number of
shares and shares traded
30.6.2016 votes 1-6/2016
WRT1V 197 241 130 52 830 018
1.1. - 30.6.2016 High Low Average 1 Close
Share price 41.88 33.90 38.18 36.55
1 Trade-weighted average price
30.6.2016 30.6.2015
Market capitalisation, EUR million 7 209 8 228
Foreign shareholders, % 53.7 50.6

Flagging notifications

BlackRock, Inc. informed Wärtsilä Corporation that BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited had purchased Wärtsilä shares on 27 April 2016, crossing above the 5% disclosure limit on total holdings. Following the transaction, BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited owned 5.01% of Wärtsilä’s share capital and total votes through existing proportions of holdings and voting rights and financial instruments. The total number of shares held by BlackRock, Inc. remained above 5% of Wärtsilä’s share capital and total votes.

Subsequently, BlackRock, Inc. informed Wärtsilä Corporation that BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited had again purchased Wärtsilä shares on 3 May 2016, crossing above the 5% disclosure limit on shares and voting rights and remaining above 5% on total holdings. Following the transaction, BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited owned 5.01% of Wärtsilä’s shares and voting rights and 0.12% of shares and voting rights through financial instruments, corresponding to a total of 5.13%. The total number of shares held by BlackRock, Inc. remained above 5% of Wärtsilä’s share capital and total votes.

Note

Make a note?

Close

For the best experience of our Annual Report, please update your browser to a newer version.